View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 02:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown

Hey people! What's up.I've posted on here before fearing i have ms Hey..maybe i do,i just wanna discuss my symptoms, again Here they are: one area just below my shoulder blade on my back has been on and of, going numb, feeling like it's Dry or something, yet super sensitive to my shirt touching it, or sometimes a crawling sensation I get these strange goosebumpLESS chills in my legs and arms Very very faint pins and needless feelings in my fingers at times, very faint! Shooting pains up my right leg, with no apparent cause, they come and go I will admit i have anxiety and I've read it can do some crazy stuff to your body I get the heart drop feeling when somebody scares you Thats follwed by a kind of fight or flight response that shoots down my arms.happens for no reason I am fearful i have ms..i know something is definatly wrong with my nerves When i pick my shoulders up, like in a shrugging manner, up to my ears and let them drop,i get what feels like my nerves jumping in my ring and pinky fingers!! Yuck, this is ask so strange.i get the random buzzes and faint electric zaps, wherever and whenever. I'd like somebody to point me in the direction of what could possibly be wrong with my nerves! Please! I'm a 20 year young male with no family history of MS. Does ANYBODY knpw what im going through!?!?!?!?!
novo20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote