View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 03:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Okay update for this forum. I have spent the last two days at least 3 hours each day calling doctors in the area of knoxville tn and the doctors either do not know of RSD even though i found the list through one of the links on this forum, or the doctors will not treat me or see me because of the military and the records that will not be released to a private doctor from the military. It seems I have hit a roadblock and cannot figure out a way around this. There has to be a doctor that can see me and at least give me an opinion in this issue.

I am really frustrated that A. being a veteran and not being able to be seen by a doctor that is in the private industry because of the condition I have and it being military related. B. Some doctors said that they would see me only to call back a few hours later via receptionist telling me that they don't know as of yet if they can see me. C. this condition is getting worse and the pain is getting to be an issue but i am still pushing forward because I have to sleepless nights are occurring now because of no rest cramps, burning tenderness senstivity to touch and sweating in the areas, so something has to give. relieving this nightmare again is horrible especially after the injury in the right leg then the left and now the back.

If anyone knows of a doctor that is in my area please let me know, I have exhuasted all efforts on my end.
MSniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote