View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 05:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The longer it is taking to get a phone call back from my doctor the more I'm getting frustrated.he is supposed to be the best though.

I saw him in July looking for the reason why last year i became so ill. He ran a ton of tests.called me the weeks ago, did cts 2 weeks ago to rule out carcinomas and haven't heard a peep from them. Ice called several times. Frustrating.

For about a year i will get this pressure on my chest.i went to the er the first two times and was told was anxiety, even though i was Tachycardic and hypotensive...insert+ eyeroll+ these episodes feel like there is a band around my chest like my lungs just wanna cave in. Im recovering from a4 day episode of it now. Reading that this could be mg is now terrifying that it has been happening for a year. =0 i feel like i can breath but have a constant urge to yawn and just doesn't feel like enough air. I'm asthmatic and have allergies too but this feels different in that my airway feels unobstructed. Like an elephant on my chest. i do not lose my voice or ability to swallow but do feel breathless when talking. Will mestonin help this hypothetically? I think ill call again in the morning and try to get around their voicemail somehow .
sarahbear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote