View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 08:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcat View Post
I was wondering what kind of Dr do you see to find out if you have tos?
I also thought I would list some more of my health issues. I have spina bifida occulta never had any problems with this that I know of. I have had migraines since I was 3 years old no aura, mostly left sided sometimes right sometimes cluster. I have fibro, osteoarthritis maybe rheumatoid x-rays say yes bloodwork says no, degenerative disc disease, have herniated l3 l4 +c7, hashimoto's thyroid disease tmj disorder, glaucoma suspect, multiple allergies.
Since the last accident I have been feeling nausea when I should be feeling pain. I do also still feel pain.
I would welcome any suggestions about what could be causing my shuffling walk. Even when I am in the pool i drag my feet unless I am in the deep end. When I swim on my stomach I can either use my arms or my legs not both together. So I swim using my arms on my front and use my legs when on my back. Also when doing aquafit I can't crisscross my legs.

Not expecting diagnosis just hoping for suggestions to rule out.
Thanks
Redcat
Redcat, i believe you should see two doctors. The first doctor for TOS is a Vascular Surgeon doctor. All the other symptoms you are having, requires a Neurologist. A vascular doctor will be able to inform you if you have TOS. This the kind of doctor i'm seeing for my TOS. The walking and legs issues, i believe a Neurologist will be able to help u. i pray things will get better for you.

God bless
20YrsTOS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (08-13-2013), redcat (08-14-2013)