View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 11:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hi ginnie

I'm sorry ginnie, it really does suck I so wish there was a better solution. Pain is dreadful - but sometimes the drug-fogged-faintly-dulled-but-still-there pain is even worse... I've only had morphine once with my CRPS, and that was in hospital right after my operation when my whole knee was screaming. I hated the fog that came with it, and it's not some magic pill that takes away the pain - it just sort of drapes a cloth over the pain. It's still there, but it's harder to think about. But then, it's hard to think about anything at all on the darn stuff...

I don't want morphine now. I cope with my daily 'normal' pain levels ok, and when it's bad I'm just miserable and get through it as best I can. I've given up on the painkillers I have, as they just don't work anymore. I suspect morphine wouldn't work as well as I hope now either, and to be honest, when I desperately need a painkiller to work and it doesn't, it scares me rigid.

Maybe all of us sufferers should move to a country/state that has a sensible attitude to MMJ. Might send a message to the medical community....or perhaps not.

Take care ginnie, and everyone else. Hope today is a better day

Bram.

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZ-Di (08-17-2013)