Thread: PD and sex
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 03:54 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

JIM?!??!!! What are you doing here!!

OK. Let's get serious here. Let's not try to cover our embarassment with cheap jokes. (Did you ever notice that you can move the letters in "emarassment" around and get "bareass"? Can you guess what I'm wearing? Nope, guess again?

"Young man ! Sit down and shut up! This is serious so act like it or I'm going rap something with this ruler and its not going to be your knuckle!"

But all good things must end. So let us talk about sex. You remember sex? Back in the days before PD made you so disgusting that you can't even stand to masturbate? I know. I know. You can still sit down and manage.

I have a question. What kind of universe gives me a disease that, with all its medications and side effects and full frontal effects and so on, sets my chemistry to a slow boil and convinces me that I am the Goddesses gift to Her daughters. Even when I can't stand up or control my orifices? And the womenfolk have their own problems?

And what I really want more than anything else in the whole damned world is to hold and be held as Life slips away and Day into Night. But, because that often (OK. More than often) leads to making little animal noises together they hide in the jungle until he goes back to sleep...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12stargate View Post
Here is what is uo for me today.
This was posted on facebook this morning
http://www.pdf.org/parkinson_briefing_sex
Could we have a conversation on this subject?
Enjoy your day
Eva
Currently (2011) taking 200/50 Sinemet CR 8 times a day + 10/100 Sinemet 3 times a day. Functional 90% of waking day but fragile. Failure at exercise but still trying. Constantly experimenting. Beta blocker and ACE inhibitor at present. Currently (01/2013) taking ldopa/carbadopa 200/50 CR six times a day + 10/100 form 3 times daily. Functional 90% of day. Update 04/2013: L/C 200/50 8x; Beta Blocker; ACE Inhib; Ginger; Turmeric; Creatine; Magnesium; Potassium. Doing well.
reverett123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote