View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 08:30 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Red face Dazed & Confused

Hello All, new here and recent Medtronic's Cervical SCS this past June 19th. After getting over feeling of having been truly un-prepared for the post-op realities and I'm now still in the midst of healing and my STIM is off due to the device shocking me in the battery area. After several times of trying after each few more days of healing time, still left with having to turn it off. My trial went very well so needless to say this has been very disappointing.

I have had several Nerve Ablations to lower facet & sciatic nerve, Ulnar Nerve Transpositions both arms, left arm twice, ACDF to c5-c6. Permanent damage to left arm=Neuropathic Neuropathy. Needles to say I am struggling with all the different narcotics etc. SO I had what I still believe Realistic Expectations with the SCS but not to have gone through having implant only to had it off and still on just as many medications and now dealing with this.
I am trying to stay hopeful that Drs. can get things on track but I am abit down with all this.
Any helpful words?
Leia27 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (08-15-2013)