View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 10:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Not yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgr6616 View Post
Hi, your story sounds very familiar to me! I started tingling in my arms nearly 4 months ago now which has spread ALL over my body including my toungue roof of my mouth and into my throat. Sometimes it is a stabbing pain sometimes freezing never totally goes at best it just kinda hums/buzzes. I'm in the process of waiting to see a neurologist the NHS system here means I have to wait 2 months as there is a waiting list. My doctor has run some bloods which I get the results from on Wednesday.
How are things going for you, any answers yet? Has your doctor diagnosed periferal neuropathy? No one can explain my toungue tingling - sometimes I think they think I'm making it all up and am a bit bonkers!
I am on Gabapentin 3x daily which helps a little especially at night when its at its worst.
I hope you get some answers, keep me posted I'd be really interested to see how things go for you.
lgr6616 xx

Hi LG...nothing yet. Actually I am waiting for my lumber puncture appt. Though Im not sure I really want to do it since the docs so far havent found any evidence to suggest a need. The last doc told me he doesnt expect to finD anything, so Im not too sure I will get it. Problems is, symptoms persist with no answer to why. I really dont know what to do...I feel so nasty during the day...and my feet and legs are feeling like they are deteriorating, though thankfully I can walk. Sorry to hear about your issues and trust me I have twitched and tingled any/everywhere over the last year. I take cymbalt 30mg...not sure how much it really helps but thanks so far Im not in excruciating pain. Please hang in there and drop me a line.

AP
apprentice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (08-15-2013)