View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 10:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heb1212 View Post
... sometimes it can help just a little to know that! I had burning, tingling, numbness spread over my entire body within a couple months, my tongue, gums, palate, throat too. You have peripheral nerves everywhere, really. I think the facial symptoms I have involve the trigeminal nerve. Mine symptoms are likely from a virus I had. Make sure when you have blood work they test for viral conditions and autoimmune, too. I'm so sorry you are unwell. When mine first started I was panicked because it was so unusual and progressing. I had never felt anything like it in my life. Then, to have it suggested you're stressed out and that's what's causing your symptoms only makes you angry on top of everything, wondering if you're getting proper care for a progressive condition because doctors just think you need to "take a pill" and calm down.
Blessings for comfort
Heb, thanks for the note..yes...evry doctor I saw told me that i was anxious, worried, etc..BS...i admit i was panicked but we know that it feels like ants crawling, tingling everywhere, twitching like crazy, hot one minute, cold the next, hungry, in fact starving every morning...oh my god, i dont think there was a sensation that i didnt have...mucchhh worse then, so I know wha you mean. Hang in there cousin and drop me a line.
apprentice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (08-15-2013)