View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 10:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Me too, I don't like taking any pain meds anymore. I do if I can't walk at all. I actually go see my pain doc. tomorrow. She is such a good person. She would do anything to help me.
I have an opportunity to move. I want to sell my house. My son however doesn't want me to move to Colorado, where I thought about. he is worried i wouldn't tolerate the cold very well. Also he is my health care help, and he doesn't want me stranded alone with no support. So I suppose I am stuck in Florida, unless I can get him to move with me. When I am sure what the right move is I will act. Until that I have a lot to think about. Hope your day is good too Bram. ginnie
What part of Colorado? Also, I can see why those in Florida with RSD may experience pain from the barometric pressure going up and down because of the daily storms, but how does Colorado hash out with that issue? Colorado has both plains like Kansas and the Rocky Mountains, one extreme to the other. My wife (who has RSD) likes the cold better than the heat by far, me, on the other hand (has no RSD) likes the heat better than the cold. We live in Virginia where the weather is moderate so there are no extremes but I think there might be areas of Colorado that may be similar, not as cold as many would assume.
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (08-15-2013)