View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 11:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Trampolining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A trampoline...YES.
Treadmill....NO.
Great article about exercise but surely there can`t only be me who needs a safety warning when trying out a treadmill. Sorry...my brain and legs just don`t want to know when the ground beneath is moving in the opposite direction.I`m telling you...my family refuse to stand next to me on anything that isn`t static,such as an escalator,or one of those platforms at the airport that carries you along.I have the knack of going the opposite way to what is expected and have been catapulted off the end of more of these moving objects than I care to mention.
Nope! I sit in awe and reverence of those little hamsters who take to their exercise wheels like olympic champions,their tiny feet going like the clappers,in perfect harmony.And just to push it further,they just hop off quite nonchalently,not a trace of sweat... and carry on with their daily routine like it was no big deal...this 2 mile hike they`ve just accomplished.
Bugger! How unfair is that! They can co-ordinate 4 legs and I can`t cope with two!!!
But then again..maybe it`s just me and my imbalanced brain.I could never ride a bike.Well...I could on the straight but couldn`t go round corners so I had to get off at junctions and walk.

And then when I`d turned the corner,I got back on.
Simple.

x
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote