View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 01:17 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Hello Leia!

Welcome!

I am so sorry to hear that you are going thru this, especially when your trial implant went so well.
What does your Dr have to say about this? It sounds as if you've probably gone back for 'tweak sessions' with the Reps, hoping to get coverage where you need it. In many cases, repeat visits are a necessary part of the healing process. At this point tho, I understand your frustration, especially regarding the shocking sensations at your battery site.

I know you will get good responses on this from our members here. Might I suggest that you begin a new thread of your own so that your inquiries will be seen better? Right now, we are posting up in the 'information' part of the forum.
If you exit out of this dialogue, you will see a 'New Thread' tab on the left side of the screen. Click on that and your thread will be seen down where all the active posting is.

Meanwhile, while you wait for responses, you can do a 'forum search' regarding your battery site. The search tab is on the right side of the screen. Just type in key words such as 'pain at battery site', or 'shocking at battery site'. This will bring up posts from past discussions on this. Hopefully this will help.

It's great to have you here! Stick around - there are many caring people here. I hope that you will soon have your new unit up and running. Just holler if you need help finding your way around or have other questions.

Caring,
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote