View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 01:56 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

I'm glad you signed up for an art class. I was going to suggest either some sort of class or group to join that is of interest to you. It will get you out a little more and meeting new people and doing new things. That usually helps pull one out of the dark place.

I can relate to how people can drain your energy. I have friends that drain me so much. Heck, just phone conversations with them exhaust me. But, it helps me to focus on someone else and I like that. Life is not all about me, it's about us and how we can help each other get through life. So, have drama queen friends can help sometimes. And, trust me, I have one of those. I love her to death and she is so kind and intelligent, but man does she have a lot of self inflicted drama in her life. She's one that thrives on drama and sometimes it's exhausting and frustrating to me to hear it all.

Since being dx with MS, I have lost some friends. It happens and it's sad but I understand too. Having your friends can also enhance your relationship with your DH. You can share new ideas and such with him and your overall happiness will show and make for a happier home environment.

You will get there Marion! You are already coming out of the dark hole as you are figuring out ways to help yourself. That's awesome!!! Keep climbing the ladder out of the hole. You're doing great!
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (08-15-2013), Erika (08-15-2013), marion06095 (08-16-2013)