View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 02:51 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Bram and zookester

I was looking at Crippled Creek Colorado, and a few more towns that catch the tourists, and have strong Art Communities. I would fit right in. However Sean ( my son) did the research, and found out just how cold it is between Colorado springs and the great divide, or Denver and the great divide. I did a lot of art shows there when I was working. Camped in Lima's KOA with the kids. I always have loved the mountains, but I am not sure I could handle this kind of cold, and or isolation for months at a time. My mother was who headed down this way, and I stayed here after she passed. I also did Shows in Virginia, Roanake?? spelling???? Love this country of ours in many locations. Trying to figure out what to do is very hard. Where I live, it is hurricane prone, and to tell you the truth it is playing russian roulette, and I don't like to gamble. No one in my neighbor hood has insurance now. Citizens out priced all but the very well to do. Taxes are through the ceiling. I will keep listening to my friends here, about their locations, and what is good and bad concerning medical issues in the cold or where ever they live. Thank you both for posting to me. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (08-15-2013), zookester (08-15-2013)