View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 05:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sound familiar

I feel your frustration. The Doctors have no idea what is happening to me. They say I should seek counselling. I am up beat and hopeful. Sure I'll see someone. Yet don't think it will help. I have had episodes of spasms on only the right side of my body. Arm or leg either have a twitch, or an all out shake. My right eye vision will from time to time get blurry. Also, I will have periods where I cannot focus my thoughts. This all started about 5 weeks ago. I had what I thought was a cut on my leg. I treated it, and covered it. Then went to a picnic. The cut on my leg began to feel like needles stabbing me. I uncovered it, and the bandage tore my skin off. Short story as it is ugly - Flies liked it a lot. Next day, I had a huge rash-like patch on my leg. MD said it was Shingles. That is clearing up fine. Still Tender. Yet the other symptoms began about a week later. Drs. ask if the flies were real. ?? Like I was seeing things! Test after test - All fine. I hope you get answers, as I also seek them. Seem they won't listen. All I get from them is silence.
Totvwp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote