View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 05:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
Ugh! What a ****. These are the same kind of docs who start treating you like you're crazy if you show the least bit of emotion that you don't like what they're saying. I fired my last doc who told me my thyroid symptoms are in my head, to go see a shrink. Went immediately to an endo who actually helped.

I'm still upset about yesterday's visit for me, but gosh, yours was bad.

Any luck finding a different one? I know, another months long wait. When I was looking for a new one, age mattered. So many of them are older. My last was at retirement age, which I didn't know when booking, and he did retire less then a year later. All that guy wanted to do was dx me with diabetes (which I don't have, not even close). They just say "here is some meds, now go away".

If it was the same clinic as your prior PCP, do you think he looked at that past info, looked at some wacky notes that guy made, and just decided it's in your head based on that?
Im sorry to hear of your crappy situation as well! Why must the docs treat us like this? I know what im feeling. I just dont see how you can meet me, know nothing about me, and say what I am experiencing isn't happening. Its so stupid. Ms is alot to deal with by itself.
last night I was in rough shape due to him getting me so upset. I cried multiple times. That really upset my body. Muscle spasms, spasticity, and jerking kicked in high gear for the rest of the night. Awful.horrible experience.

Last edited by Chemar; 08-15-2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: quoted post has been edited so have to edit here too
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-16-2013), Erika (08-15-2013), KittyLady (08-15-2013), Mariel (08-15-2013), SallyC (08-15-2013)