View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 09:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'd get the MRI disc and a copy of all of your records from that clinic. It is your right to have a copy of them.

Have a look at what the doctors have been exchanging about their assessments at the time of your visits and of your test results in their written notes. I think that you may find an answer as to why they are treating you the way that they are. Whether correctly or incorrectly noted, it does sound like somewhere along the line one of them may have made a comment about their opinion of your mental health and from there it has grown legs.
If you do make that finding, you really need to get out of that clinic all together and go elsewhere to start afresh; as you will probably only get more of the same from there.
Shameful.

Sometimes people get lost along the way and doctors are no diffferent. Just because someone has MD behind their name doesn't necessarily mean that you should do business with them...and yes, it is a business for them. Shop around. That too is your right. Explain your financial situation to them when you find a prospective neuro and you might find that they have some ways of accommodating that.

In my thoughts with well wishes that you find a caring and professional neuro to help you.

With love, Erika
Erika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-16-2013), AynaDee (08-15-2013), Hopeless (08-15-2013), jprinz99 (08-20-2013), Mariel (08-15-2013), SallyC (08-15-2013)