Thread: terrified state
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 08:52 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default terrified state

next week i see my pdoc , have my teeth cleaned and then have some teeth pulled. i am so scared and obsessed. i just got off the phone with paypal to clarify something. there was an unrecognized charge. it turned out that it was from paypal because i updated my credit card and it will get refunded. the guy was so nice. he ended the conversation saying it was love barbara. i have never heard that expression before in handling a transaction. i think i will always remember it.\
my girlfriend said she would pay for the temporary dentures(500)-i told her she was more than generous and she didn't have to do it. she couldn't stand my going without teeth for more than two months. i will tell bellevue on next thursday that i want temporaries. I will still have to go without teeth for about a month maybe.
i have been reading the bible more and more and thinking about death. I have been frustrated in not being able to respond to posts because i am not sure what to say. i feel them when i read or listen to them but i can't focus myself. i apologize.
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-16-2013), Dmom3005 (08-16-2013), ginnie (08-16-2013), Mari (08-16-2013), waves (08-16-2013)