View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 01:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

OMG Don. It is terrible what it can do to one physically. The dr's can't bring it back down? Even so, that was a pretty high number to begin with!

I know everyone is being so kind as talking me through some things and some adding the suggestion to
let it go....easier to say than done, and I am working on that. Some days I have to keep telling myself to breathe and say let it go over and over again. I say the serenity prayer because I have no control over it.

curiosity here..You won your case before, how many times?

I am so sorry that this is so long. Curious, Do u know if u get reviewed every 3 years or 7? do u get the short form?

I don't know if I am supposed to respond here or not, I get so confused. I don't do good at this. But even if I have to say it 40 times in a row the serenity prayer does help me. I don't know if anyone know s it or not and I don't know who and who doesn't believe in God or something else but anyone can change it to higher power

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
the courage to change the things I can
and the wisdom to know the difference.

plz keep us informed, I am concerned, and I hope your blood pressure will begin to go down

Last edited by granny k; 08-16-2013 at 02:01 PM. Reason: can't focus, spell and don't understand what is ok and not..i lose words and spelling
granny k is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote