View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 02:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
If it's all in your head, then why is he forcing Copaxone on you?
Whether you want to take anything that nutzy Neuro wants you
to take, is your choice. With Copaxone, you won't know if it's
helping you or not, for up to the 1st year anyway,so you could
wait to see what your new Neuro recommends?
Tami (boyfriend's mom) pointed that out immediately. She said 'well if your ms isn't bad and this is all in your head, why would you ever force someone to get on a disease modifying drug?!'

I was thinking that I should have pointed that out.

I asked if the lesions in my parietal lobe could be causing these crazy spells.. he said you don't have lesions in your parietal lobe.. see your getting this crap off the internet.

My MRI that I posted on here even talks about active demyelination in the parietal lobe.. so is the doctor that reads MRI's crazy too?

What concerns me most is.. he supposedly was a board member for the national ms society. I don't know what happened as to why hes not on the board anymore... but I am afraid that he has done counterproductivity for my case with disability.

He was also very touchy feely and I am not okay with that stuff. You're not my lover so don't rub my arms and hands and back. Everytime he would touch me I would pull myself away and made sure there was a look of complete disgust on my face.

I live in Springfield, Debbie, but I am still going to contact the Northwestern Clinic in Chicago to see if I can see someone there. If not, the psychologist recommended that I go to st. louis as he has two friends with ms that go there and get proper care. I think that man wrote in my favor.. he was slightly cold and rude at first, but after I started explaining how life is nowadays he seemed to do a 180 and was kind and compassionate.

I pray so hard that they have decided in my favor.. I'd be able to have health coverage and not have to go to that dirty nasty clinic ever again.

I hope and pray even harder that these episodes will stop so I can return to work. I miss my job and co-workers so much. I bumped into the owners the other day.. they told me if and when I am ready to give them a call and I will be on the schedule the next day. I am so fortunate to work for people that understand my situation, willing to accomodate my needs, and hold my job for the chance of recovering well enough to go back to work. they are such wonderful people.

side note: i am also super lucky to have the support system that I do.. I was hanging with my best friend the other day.. pulled out her birthday cake from the fridge.. started to have one of those crazy episodes.. next thing I know, I am on her floor, covered in her birthday cake. I was so upset for ruining her cake.. she was upset that I fell and didn't even care about the cake.. We had a good laugh tho..
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-20-2013), Debbie D (08-17-2013), Erika (08-16-2013), ginnie (08-16-2013), jprinz99 (08-20-2013), SallyC (08-16-2013)