View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 03:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Frightning morning

Ok, on my last post I told you's about my getting really stiff in the AM and not being able to move and it being really painful and yadda yadda. Well this morning I couldn't move my head. I had a pain from base of my skull all the way down to my lower back almost to my bum.

It took almost 20 to 25 mns to get control of my head. Scared the daylights out of me. I literally couldn't move my head. I had to move it with my hand. DH was absolutely NO help at all. He'd see my head move and he'd say "see, your heads moving' and Id yell back that's because im moving it with my hand! He did nothing! No comfort, no NOTHING!! As tho Im not going thru enough crap, I got a lump on a log in bed next to me. UUURRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Anybody else experiencing anything even remotely similar to the kind of stiffness Im experiencing? Or am I swimming alone here? Im starting to really fear one morning I'll wake up and the stiffness will be permanent.
Flare Oct 2011
Flare Dec 2011
Left disabled after 2 previous flares
Betaseron '02, Copaxone '12, Tecfidera '13
(allergic reaction to all)
No longer taking any MS therapy meds
KittyLady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-16-2013), Erika (08-16-2013), Mariel (08-20-2013), nemsmom (08-16-2013), SallyC (08-17-2013)