View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 06:43 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Dear AynaDee

I am so sorry you were treated like that. When I hear things like that on NT, I do get upset. I feel your anguish. I had a doctor like that too. I actually waved bye bye to him! Don't ever go back. In fact you can write a letter to American board of medicine and report what happened.
Please do not let one ignorant man, control how you feel about getting help. It took me several tries before I found the team I have now. Use your anger to the good, and look for a doctor who will listen. Yes bring someone with you every time you go in with that pain chart. If any doctor tries to dismiss you and what you are experiencing, do what I did, get up wave bye bye, and leave. I refused to be told what I was feeling was in my head too. How come I have fusion C3-7 if it was all in my head? See what I mean? He didn't believe me either.
Please keep on trucking. We will all be here to support you as you go forward. Don't let this stop you. I sure wish you all the best. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AynaDee (08-16-2013), Debbie D (08-17-2013), Erika (08-16-2013), SallyC (08-16-2013)