View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 07:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have considered doing research stuff.. Some of it seems pretty scary.. But there was one going on in St. Louis at Washington (?).. it was of Vitamin D along with Copaxone.. I actually qualify.. so I wrote the number down and plan on calling first thing Monday morning. Hopefully I can get into that one as I believe that Vitamin D has a HUGE impact on MS.

I wish so very much I would have stood up and said goodbye.. I gave up on arguing and standing my ground pretty early in the appt and that is something I never should have done, but the more I argued the more upset I was getting which was leading to more of those bizarre episodes and my body flooded with pain and exhaustion.

and you're right.. it is in my head.. my neck and my spinal cord!

He also assured me that I don't feel electrical shock like feelings in my head.. he said I could poke your brain and you wouldnt feel that. I am certain those shocks are messages that are backfiring in the brain.. not positive, but pretty sure.. Doesn't your brain fire messages like electricity?
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-16-2013), barb02 (08-17-2013), Erika (08-16-2013), ginnie (08-17-2013), SallyC (08-16-2013)