View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 03:04 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default P stim trial

I am currently on day 2 with the device. I have hopes it will work but so far it has not been very pleasant. The first night I developed a horrible headache, it felt like I had been hit in the head near the device and it was giving me an intermittent earache. The headache seems to vary in intensity but definitely increases with talking, jaw movement and even walking at times causes increase in throbbing. Night 2 brought even worse headaches and I seriously considered waking up my dr. At 3am. I will say once I got to sleep the quality seems to be improved. I also am having an incessant itching sensation behind the ear. While I don't think this is the miracle I hoped for I am trying my best to ride it out and give it the full trial period but at this point I really don't know if I would have the procedure repeated. It's kind of like well my back doesn't hurt so bad but that's only because of the pain of the nasty headache I have. Also I saw someone mention agitation and being short tempered and I have definitely noticed an big decrease in my patience level these past few days. Has anyone out there had a better time with subsequent implant?
Tye1on is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-23-2014)