View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 11:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookester View Post
Hello Nanc,

So sorry you have this new pain on top of the other issues!!

I don't experience this from my battery site but, have had those horrendous lightning bolt or live wire arcing in from my groin to my ankle since I initially woke up in recovery after the surgery that caused the nerve damage and CRPS II. I do hope this was a random thing for you and won't turn into a new pain battle. Out of all the symptoms I personally experience from CRPS this particular pain is the worst to deal with. I was actually discussing this type of pain the other day with my Nuerologist and even he admitted that it is one that the SCS doesn't have a lot of success at masking. Sure wish I could share something with you that helps but, as of yet nothing seems to slow them or reduce there intensity. Of all the pain- it is the only one that will bring about a verbal "ouch..crap..crap craaaaap" when it occurs and I dread when many come in succession.

Again, my heart goes out to you I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone!!
Tessa
Thanks for your reply Tessa! I agree with you, this type of pain is worse than the everyday RSD/CRPS pain. It actually causes me to jump because it is so sharp and shocking and I say things that I cannot post here . I do get similar pains in my head too. I just don't know anymore...I am so frustrated!
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (08-23-2013), Rrae (08-25-2013), zookester (08-19-2013)