View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 01:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Tessa - that is so funny! I tell my husband that I get a little case of Tourette's when I start cursing like crazy with the lightening bolt pains!!

These pains yesterday morning hit when I was in bed. The weird thing is that all night, for the past several nights, I had been kicking the covers off, putting them back on, and back and forth all night. My husband said I was burning up. I know when I get cold, everything is worse. I stopped working at the end of Dec, temp is one thing that irritated me so bad at the office...it was never comfortable! The weather here has been crappy lately, overcast and rainy, yuk! It takes a toll on me too I haven't been good about keeping a journal, thanks for the suggestion/reminder as it is a great idea!

I really don't know if I have type I or II. I was diagnosed with RSD over 22 years ago and that is the term my doctors now use and I still use. My medical records say RSD and they say CRPS. Not sure if I have nerve injury that caused it or not (it was a long time ago), I know I do have nerve damage in some areas. I had several injuries that caused spread and I had a venipuncture injury...tried donating blood years ago and the needle went straight thru the vein, dr said it hit a nerve.

I have tried so many meds. I have so many allergies, to food and meds, I can't take anything that is in capsule form allergic to gelatin/pork. So that limits so e treatment options. I have tried gabapentin (neurontin) and had horrible reactions to it. I hope your new dosages help you, do keep me posted!

Thanks for listening to me, been having an exceptionally tough time these past several weeks.

Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (08-23-2013), Rrae (08-25-2013)