View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 06:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSsongbird View Post
Tonight it just hit me really hard again. I keep thinking that losing my baby was my fault. The medications or whatever... I just really wanted my baby. So So SO much.I keep remembering when the doctors first thought I was having some sort of problem.

I prayed so hard. Promised ANYTHING...just let me keep my baby. And now...
Now I just feel so utterly empty. I am crying, just wondering why? I am a goo mother, I'm finally with a man who is a good father. Who would support my and our little one. It just not right

It breaks my heart, all the things I'll miss....I just wanted my baby so badly...
It was not your fault. Don't ever think that! As hard as it is there is a reason for everything. You will get through this and you will get that baby that you are dreaming about! You will be a great mother and that day is sure to come to you! Wondering why is a question everyone asks but sometimes there is no answer. So just focus on what you can do now. You now know you want a child, so rejoice in that fact! I know that you are strong! And I know that you will get through this. You have my number, please call me anytime!
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZ-Di (08-21-2013)