Thread: MS Hug????
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 10:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default MS Hug????

Good morning all! So yesterday before I left work, around 5, my stomach started feeling crampy. I thought maybe something I ate didn't agree with me or maybe the green pepper I snacked on was making me a little gassy. A little discomfort, but nothing to cry about.

When I finally got home around 7, I was relaxing on the couch and my pain got worse. I told my hub and kids that I wasn't feeling awesome and that I was going to lay down for a little bit.

Within an hour, my pains got worse. The pains were just under the edge of my rib cage and went around all the way to my back. It hurt so badly, it made me cry at a few points. It was waves of almost a squeezing feeling that last a minute and then went away and came back. The only thing I can equate it to, was labor pains - squeeze, release, squeeze, release.

I felt extremely nauseous and eventually did end up vomiting 3 times. I was finally able to fall completely asleep around 3 am. This morning I woke up and I'm completely fine.

What that an MS hug? Or did I experience some very extremely short-lasting flu? Thoughts???

On the upside, being that I missed dinner and vomited my lunch, I did lose 5 lbs
cdwyer49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-20-2013), Erika (08-20-2013), SallyC (08-20-2013)