View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 11:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh I love when the first post I see is exactly what im looking for.

Tonight i have had trouble peeing. Its like its there but the muscles wont let it out. and when it does it burns a little. I may have been a little dehydrated and then I drank alot of water to compensate. I have also been on 100mg of Tramadol every 6hrs because im in a horrible flare at the moment. This is the first time I have not been able to pee. its like I cant control it to work.

I also had my first round of Ketamine about a month ago and i did have bladder issues if I didnt drink enough water. I have a tendancy to overlook drinking and eating in the ketamine or pain killer hangover. I believe i had a urine infection as I do get them and treated it as i normally would. Once i got enough water in to me it was much better. I also ended up with thrush with it, hich was crappy. I guess we are putting alot of drugs into our system and we need to cleanse urinary tract to stay healthy, well thats how i have been seeing it.
I had not considered that there might be complications of ketamne or the possiblity to spread.

Thank you for this post.
mollymoo123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote