View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 11:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

This is the exact brace I use: ** - it's not very stiff and I don't wear it tight, but it does help keep my ankle from rolling over on uneven surfaces. I will talk to my doctor about it.

I've tried stim at PT a few times and it didn't bring noticeable relief. I'll ask about ultrasound today. They have been doing desensitization with hot then cold, hot for 3 min, cold for 1 min, like super cold. From what I gather you are saying this is not a good idea? It hurts really bad when the cold is put on. I will ask him about this today as I have an appointment in 3 hours.

I mentioned this in the original post, I have this vein-like purple line going up the front of my right lower-leg toward my knee that has only shown up in the past few months. I don't have it on the other leg. It doesn't look like a normal vein and it's pretty much the same color as the CRPS area. The hair on and around it is gone. It doesn't have the same hyper-sensitivity of the ankle area. Any idea what this is? Is it spreading? I will try to upload some pictures later.
vividDC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote