View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 12:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Any Last Minute Advice???

After many hours of research, I'm about 99% sure my mystery pain is Chronic Myofascial Pain. The new info out on it describes my symptoms that I have been seeking treatment for to the T. Its like I wrote the 25 pages of info myself. I have dedicated just over a decade of my life, countless hours, thousands of dollars, searching for answers and help. I have been called a liar and worst of all, a drug seeker. Yet I continue to go to my doctor on average, every other week. On thursday I am going to give him the 25 pages of new research. I only have to convince him to read it. That's all. Just READ it. I CAN be fixed. The pain controlled and even cured. I would love to "make him an offer he can't refuse"(thank you Godfather) but I hope that isn't necessary. He has been there since this pain began. I want to give him a chance to be there for a cure. I also hope to educate him and thus the rest of the physicians at the hospital so no one else has to waste 10 yrs and be in a constant state of misery. Now, if I can't get him to listen or read the material, what do I do? I am tempted to speak with the hospital administrater(who I went to high school with) but I don't want to get anyone in trouble. However this is my life we are dealing with! It is ultimately the proof that I'm not a crazy, lying drug seeker. That info is in my chart that will follow me everywhere I go. Its a humiliation to be looked at as a drug seeker. I just have to get this guy to listen to me for a couple minutes. Any suggestions on how I can effectively do that? I have one shot at this. It has to be done right and in the most effective way possible.
Fixmeup11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote