View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Massimo

I am so sorry those conditions have intruded into your life so. I do know about that. I am fused C3-7. I too have other issues, degenerative changes. However, making you wait to fix, seems very sad to me. If surgery really is called for, I don't understand why they postponed it. I know Canada has a long waiting line at times.
Your doctor who first said Nothing is wrong, and then dismissed you, that happens in the States too.
I wish you could come to the states for that kind of surgery. It is not easy to go through in any case. I don't have my old life back either, and I miss the activities I use to do. Please know that I care, and sure understand about back pain. Do you have Ketamine infusions available in your country. This works, or at least it did for me for months at a time. I reversed the curve of my spine, kinda like what is happening to you. The vertebra, fell over on top of each other. Severe arthritis didn't help.
I wish there were an easy answer for you. I also hope they give you some kind of pain control, so that you can have some kind of life while you wait.
Does Canada, allow other opinions?

Take care Massimo, ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote