View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 04:04 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

If that "drug seeker" info is in your chart I would definitely ask the management how to get that removed /corrected.
I'm sure there are ways to do that with or with out that particular Drs knowledge..

If you know the hospital administrator I would for sure ask them how to best get this incorrect info changed.

I don't know how to get a dr of many years that hasn't "seen the light" to see it now..
I wouldn't give him your only paper copies , just in case it gets tossed in the circular file and not read..

All you can do is ask IF they would read the info, if you like the dr for other care, appeal to that side of things - I like you but ....will you please read this..
If you are just trying to make a point , then you might be wasting your time, sometimes you gotta let it go and move on..find a better dr..

Often stress and "fight or flight" syndrome is an added factor with CMP, and many soft tissue problems.
Stress /tension = holding breath, tightening muscles = lack of oxygen & toxin cleaning of those "sick" cells..