View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 04:53 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Angry hey

Hate the ignorance [ QUOTE=MessyMark;1008343]OK I have had some interaction with some of you and some of you have looked in on things I have posted and I thank you for doing so. Today has been very frustrating for me it seems as though there is always a problem with this doctors office when it comes time to renew my meds one nurse in particular mind you I have been dealing with all this crap since 2010 and this one nurse for as long as well. So today she returned my call as always in a timely fashion kudos their. But she always is insinuating that I take more than needed what I was prescribed (which I never do because I don't like the feeling I get when taking the meds period but they help with the pain) So today she started he routine ritual of saying so and I abruptly & rudely stopped her in the middle of her little spiel and asked her if she had a problem that required her to take any pain meds at all? snidely she replied I do not! I then continued to let her know that her and I have done this dam dance on the phone more then 200 times an truthfully and honestly I was very sick and tired of it and told her the next time she tries to say I was taking more then what I am suppose to that I would have no problem going out and buying a big bag of weed to deal with the pain instead of having to listen to her ******** anymore and I will be talking with the doctor when I come in this month for a visit.
It is plainly written on the prescription bottle that I am to take 2 pills a day along with the three other meds I am on. I could see if I had a history of taking pain meds and abusing them but I do not I could see if I was calling a week in advance to have them filled again I again am not matter of fact I am a day late for refilling them. So needless to say with the pain I'm in and the mood she put me in and of course me running my mouth because of the fact I was tired of her crap and I ticked her off with my comments she now turns around an tells me that the doc will be in tomorrow and she will put it on his desk and we will have to see what he wants to do. Really ? Little did she know that earlier this morning I already had spoken with the same doctor that she was speaking about for a different reason (his referral to the other doc cause of my insurance) and he told me no problem I'm going to be in the office all day if you would like to come and pick it up or i can fax it to you ? ( told him to fax it please its almost a 45 mile round trip for me ) which he did. So I know she is lying about him not being there. Wondering what her reaction is going to be when I walk in with this same fax and time stamp on it and explain the conversation he and I had earlier that morning ? Also wondering if she will have a job after all this comes out seeing she is delaying patients the care that not only the pay for or they need ! BTW thank you for taking the time to read all my venting if you made it this far [/QUOTE]
susieb1503 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (08-20-2013), MessyMark (08-20-2013)