View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 09:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Arggh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessyMark View Post
I did not and today has been one heck of a day and I'm just pig headed enough (as my wife says) that I will not beg. I will wait another 8 days when I am supposed to go in for a re eval. And it will not be a nice visit I can guarantee that cause I am going to unload all of my thoughts and will be moving to another center after my visit to the office that I am dealing with. Unfortunately I will have to travel about 80 miles round trip .
Well today does not seem to be a "computer friendly" day for me This is the second time I have done this. Some days the computer gods may smack you and your whole response "gone with the wind."
So to make this shorter. Request your medical records from the clinic and your pharmacy. Then comb through them, looking for dates of requested refills, any notation by the "phone nurse" and dates the prescription were sent to your pharmacy. Then once you correlate that info make copies of that information. THEN FILE A GRIEVENCE AGAINST THIS OLD HEIFFER !! The complaint should be sent to the office manager and the doctor. Label the envelope to the doc as "PRIVATE"
Good Luck and keep us updated
psalms 91:11
pooh_ac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (08-25-2013), ginnie (08-22-2013), MessyMark (08-20-2013), Rrae (08-25-2013)