View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 10:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hey lilly!

my beginning symptoms were pain, pain, pain. i never thought to look at my shoulder for any discoloration because i was still under the care of my orthopod AND i didn't know what RSD was so i didn't know what to look for to begin with (nice runon...). it was pain that wouldn't go away. i kept telling the dr. that i felt like i was being branded. hot. fire. burn.

lucky for me she told me right away what it was and sent me to the right person that knew what to do and did it right away. unfortunately for most people that suffer with RSD, they go thru many, many doctors before they get that diagnosis.

i'm sure you have read up on RSD, but bring it up to your doc (if you haven't already). sometimes docs don't like "suggestions" but if it IS RSD you need to know right away so they can begin treatment and you can get a little closure.

hope this helps!

shalom,
angie

- e. e. cummings
unrouley1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote