View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 02:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Concussion,

Thanks for this info, I came off it previously cold turkey on 30mg and the withdrawal wasn't so bad.

I think it is more difficult this time because I went up to 60mg and have been on it for longer. I imagine some of the people on the above sites have been on it for years - hence the severe withdrawal.

I am confident about the withdrawal, I have counted all the beads and have two weeks of capsules ready in date order.

In relation to the drug itself, I have no complaints, it has been instrumental in my recovery and I have no regrets whatsoever about taking it. God forbid I ever have a concussion again, but if I do it is the first thing I will be asking for!
PCS following head injury November 2012. Experienced dizzyness, light and noise sensitivity, hypercusis, fatigue, insomnia, migraines, facial pain, problems concentrating, irritability, sensory overload, exercise intolerance.

Symptoms mostly resolved, working full time and I am now mostly better. I wake 6am daily since my injury. Was experiencing daily Neuralgia which was controlled with Cymbalta 30mg, Lyrica 200mg daily. Now only on 30mg Cymbalta.
mouse1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GirlFromNorway (08-21-2013)