View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 01:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Songbird, I'm new to the forum, as of today. But I read your post and I have Ben there, several times. You need to try very hard to work tis through with your brain. That's what I always told myself. A pregnancy that miscarried does so because it was not a healthy pregnancy. I hate words like fetus and fetal pole, they are horrible and impersonal, this was your child. But whether it was hormonal or coding or something else, the pregnancy was not going to continue safely, so our body ended it. Do not even think it had to do with our meds either. Just think of how many births to addicts on the streets, etc. you've read about in your life. Healthy babies are be resilient. You would be surprised to find out how many women miscarry. We don't talk about it, because it is painful, but know that you are not alone, and you are not to blame. Something wasn't right and your body dealt with it. Try not to let your heart alone deal with this, let your brain, help o guide you to understanding and moving forward. Get yourself healthy and strong and ready for the opportunity to try again. Soft hugs, Sylvia
Sylmeister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote