View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 11:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I realized that the link to the article by Dr Sherry will not open (it is PDF). If you go to blingo.com or google.com and type in "Sherry RND" you will find the article I was talking about. It is titled "Amplified Musculoskeletal Pain or Reflex Neurovascular Dystrophy (RND)". Or you can type in the whole article name. Hope this helps!

Oh, by the way, I am a member of many email groups and many message boards, but I found this board to be most helpful. It is an active group, with RSDers of all ages! I have gotten lots of support and help here. We'd love to have your daughter join! Most any question about RSD you might have (except asking the cure... because no one knows that! ), someone will answer here. Here she can find many people who understand what she is going through. Months back my mom found this message board and told me to join, as she knew I needed the support and answers to my many RSD questions. She also encouraged me to read up on RSD- which I have now done for months and have learned a lot! I read everything and anything I can get my hands on! Just reading about others with RSD made me feel that there are people out there that understand what I, too am going through! But talking with people with RSD has helped me tremendously!

Unfortunately I have found out that the RSD Hope Teen's Corner is no longer active.

Plus- there are just pages and pages full of info right in this RSD forum, and in the links topic at the top you can find lots of websites to visit.

Last edited by InHisHands; 05-17-2007 at 02:44 PM.
InHisHands is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote