View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 08:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Yes I am talking about Leesa. I promised her that I would try my best to help folks. I pray for her every day. Miss her knowledge more than she ever could know.
. She was the one who read my MRI when I came to the site freaking out. She calmed me down, explained things to me, even went on chat line to help me to calm down. She is one of the nicest people I have ever met on this site. I don't have near the knowledge that she does. Never tried so hard before to learn all the terms. Jo*mar is tops too. There are a lot of people who do come here very afraid, in pain, and don't know any of the terms on the MRI. I remember very clearly how much better I felt after talking to her multiple times. She was a gift to this site, and I hope that recovery is in the hand she has been dealt. I miss her.
Billy this back stuff is hard on a person, I know it as I have been through a bunch too. We all need some TLC when we face these things. I wish there was a solution to your back problems, I really do. I care, and will be here any time to talk to. I was lucky with my own fusions, much better considering how bad I really was. Keep in touch with me OK? Have a good night, and less pain. ginnie
Leesa has helped me a lot and no worry your doing a Great job following her foot steps.I'll say a pray for Leesa.
billygee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (08-23-2013)