View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 03:49 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default New member; new symptom for me

Hey, I'm gfknitter (glutenfree). I just turned 50 years old and I am a retired homeschooling mom. Both kids are young adults now, not quite out of the nest. My career now? survival...I have Type II diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, Restless leg syndrome, Celiac Disease, and Fibromyalgia. There's probably another thing or two I've forgotten with my fibro fog. My fibro is the thing that effects my daily living the most. I am currently in a flare and desperately looking for help as regular narcotics are not in the game plan according to my doctor. I am seriously considering P-stim, but still need more information.

Enough background...my newest symptom, and not one I've heard from others, is feeling like I've been slathered in Bengay or IcyHot. Usually it's just extremities, but it had included the trunk area and more personal areas. Strange. If I was actually covered in IcyHot, I'd get in the shower and wash the mess off! Obviously, I can't. Are there others with this and is there anything I can do about it?

GFknitter
gfknitter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote