View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 05:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default thanks checker

my docs are all telling me inflamed nerves because of the long surgery and the fact that i currently weigh 300 lbs, not a good thing to be supported on the back table that long with bars across my chest and hip area which now have very hard tissue masses under the skin? I woke up with severe skin damage and blisters all over my chest and arms along with burns on my arm I believe from the cauterizer and my arms not being properly positioned or supported correctly, (really not sure) I want to start on some kind of NSAID medication, but I am not sure if or how long the Lovenox stays in the body, they did not refill it so i have to assume they do not want me on it anymore, but of course I don't assume anything, I have an email into my doc to be sure. I do consider the surgery a success since i no longer have the issues with my legs burning and not wanting to work, but dammit, it is just absolutely unimaginable to me that I go in with poor legs and come out with useless hands and arms. Very tough to wrap my head around. I have to take percocet because of the hands, but have absolutely no pain related to the surgical area any more. Guess im sending someone to buy me an ice machine LOL. cheers, and this too will come to pass.
litezoner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote