View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 06:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm back from another neurology appt. I had the EMG today and all my blood came back. Everything is negative. I take this as great news, so far, because my symptoms also seem to be gone. The neurologist said I look great. I feel great too. This has been for about a week now that I feel great.

I would LOVE to put this all behind me. The neurologist said "the door is still open" to MG; however its a slim margin of a chance that I have it. She thinks its possible I'm just starting to have MG - again however slim. She said she wants to see me right away if any symptoms come back and she will try mestonin. If that doesn't work, I'm off to the big hospital in Davis.
We have a game plan...so that's a relief at least.

I'm feeling blessed. The neurologist also said there is a lot they don't know, especially in neurology. She didn't have any other explanation for my symptoms. Would be nice to know what happened. I'll have to be okay with not knowing for now.

I drove 90 miles today in the car. Haven't been driving very far up 'till today. FREEDOM! Heck of a way to spend my summer break, as I'm now back to the school year with a crazy schedule next week. Working hard to keep a positive outlook.

I learned to appreciate my garden, home, family, and being still for a while.

Thanks all so much! I'll be cautious about my symptoms...
Jennifer
bizzymum42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cait24 (08-24-2013)