View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 01:50 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Yes. It can happen. It sounds like you needed a gas mask. One good thing to know is that it was in your families house,and not the public.

At the store where I use to work,the owner of the business knew that she could rely on me to do special cleaning assignments for her. I used allot of bleach,and my eye's would start burning sometimes. I'd poor alcohol onto areas that I was cleaning sometimes. If no one cleaned,the place would get nasty very quick,and stinky. I used masks,gloves,mops,and brushes. I sometimes even bought my own cleaning tools. I also had tools for fixing things if I could.

If no one would clean the floors in the back rooms,there would be wheel marks,and foot prints where the customers where. Mice seem to show up when the place is not straightened up.

I had fellow employees running out of a room with their eye's burning from the bleach. There was this real strong cleaning liquid that would give me nose bleeds sometimes. My fellow employees where glad that I did the cleaning. I've smelled some of the worst things on earth,especially if a decaying milk product where involved. No one could get the teenage part timers to do anything. I had about 20 jobs that I did in the store. I was constantly on the move. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-24-2013), DiMarie (08-25-2013), Dmom3005 (08-24-2013), mymorgy (08-24-2013), waves (08-24-2013)