View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 08:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I don't understand pain management. They divvy out our drugs to the exact number we need, and if you call them for any reason, you're a drug seeking freak. For example, I have full body rsd and fall. A lot. I fell on the stairs of my daughter's meet the teacher Thursday night. I wound up fracturing my ankle. Well, that's acute pain that doesn't really get covered by my scs. I have a contract that says I can't accept pain meds. I just grin and bear it. I should have been in mywheelchair and learned my lesson, but sometimes you just want your kids to remember something besides a parent who hurt or was too tired to do anything all the time. My kids and I used to run 5Ks together. Now i can barely keep up with them. It does get frustrating. I was doing great until April, then things went downhill very quickly. I'm slowly building back up, but days are definitely hard. Anyway, I hope thishelpsto know you are not alone. I hate disappointing my kids!!!

TK
tkayewade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (08-24-2013), Mark56 (08-24-2013), MessyMark (08-24-2013), Rrae (08-25-2013)