View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 08:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Okay I will get her to do that. it was just my regular dentist that did it and didn't really give me much post-op instructions just told me to stay away from straws. I only had a perogy because I thought after a week it would be be okay to have something other then soup (she, nor the dental assistant didn't tell me what foods to stay away from.) I mainly just had the potato filling after and left the rest. I was trying my best to chew with my front teeth, so I'm not to sure what happened. but I know for the week after Monday to stay away from perogies.

What I mean by "weird" is a tenderness feeling still but just on my right side... It feels like its along my last tooth on that side like the stitches or something.

Like I said though there was no bleeding or anything just knew whatever I did wasn't right. and I'm not in any pain But I will for sure stay away from anything I have to chew.

I have a couple more questions though, I've been doing my salt water rinses, I'm stay away from mouthwash. But when will it be okay for me to start using it again, along with a "normal" brushing considering I got both sets removed at different times. I'm wondering the same thing regarding food (like the perogies).
Jae556 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote