View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 02:53 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Crazy Caring...

I'm so sorry you are dealing with this, Mark. Someone in pain shouldn't have this much problem getting meds.....unless of course there is a Heifer working in the office There seems to be one of these in many offices. I'll withhold the language that I'd 'really' like to use regarding these heartless types.

Pooh said it very well regarding how to go about the grievance with this lady.....go straight above her head. My concern for you is that there is a possibility that this nurse's input 'might' end up in your file somehow - regarding your relationship with her. Things she could possibly embellish or exaggerate, using words such as 'argumentive patient regarding pain meds...' etc.
This is something that could possibly raise a red flag wherever your records will be sent.
WE all know what you are experiencing and the frustration (and lack of pain relief IMHO), but maybe there is another 'COW' in this new place you will be going to and she might take the grievance and run with it.

I certainly hope this won't happen and I doubt it will, but I have seen it happen, especially in a smaller community.
At your next eval, try being ridiculously nice to her , all the while you are handling the grievance in the higher ups....

I know! I am probably spouting stupidity, but I do care

I'm pushin for ya and I pray this will work out better than you'd even believe!

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (08-25-2013)