Thread: MS tests
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 04:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks to all that have shared their thoughts here. My Nuro basically refused to do an MRI. The exam showed no muscle weakness and nerve conduction tests wre normal as well. I am searching for a new, PCP, Rhumatologist, since I have moved in the last 6 months and want someone a little closer to home, and not to mention, I do not feel like I am greeting the care I need. I appreciate your feedback.

Tkrik, I have pains in my back but in the muscles, from Fybro....my muscles are like rocks.
I also get shocks in my head that some time go to my arms or legs too.....but it does not occure when I put my head down, like chin to chest. This comes and goes. I find that all of my sympthoms get a lot worse the more fatigued I am. Headaches, performing small tasks with my hands, like picking up a pen, or holding a coffee mug, cognitive issues, can't sleep at night, worse pain ( I am always in pain), I never miss work and I missed 2 days last week! I just could not go any more.
Thanks for listening, I think I will start to gather all of my records and start my search for some new doctors that will dig deeper.
Cdimaio is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (08-25-2013), karilann (08-27-2013), SallyC (08-25-2013)