View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 07:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Noland, thank you for sharing your experiences. It's good to know that someone else has issues with running as well. I'm sorry to hear about your latest string of concussions. You definitely are right, that the worst part is impatience in trying to get back into things because you think you feel better and then making things worse in the end. Hang in there, try and be patient, I hope your symptoms resolve as soon as possible.

ClayR, thanks for the advice. I am booking an appointment with a sports injury clinic this week. They actually have post concussion testing, but I think I'm too far from the actual concussion to be able to utilize this. I will inform them about my next, hopefully they can help me out. It's been getting better since I've done no physical exercise for a few weeks. I thought I was feeling a lot better on Weds and tried 3 sets of 10 pushups (really light...compared to my regular workouts) and the next morning I was so dizzy I could barely walk. Neck felt horrible too. I've promised to take the next week or two off anything and try again, but go VERY light.

Thanks again for both of you.

Bas
Bas19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote