View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 11:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrik View Post
Oh no! I'm so sorry you seem to be heading for another flare. You have had such a tough time with MS and how it is manifesting in you and your so young. It really breaks my heart and brings tears to my eyes. Literally, I'm typing this with blurred vision from the tears.

How close is WU to you? Is it close enough that you can go in to their ER if you need to? If so, I say go for it. Once you are in their ER you may be able to get in to the neuro department easier. Plus, it has been my experience that teaching hospital ER's really do have a better understanding and knowledge about MS and how it effects our bodies, including internal organs.

I hope you start feeling better. Please let us know how you are doing.

Don't be upset or sad! We all are fighting the same battle!

WU is only about an hr and a half away..

I just received a letter from social security yesterday saying that I have been approved for medical and they're making a decision on the non medical and will be hearing back soon. Im not sure what all that means, but im thinkin/hoping its good news. If I don't hear back this week ill have my boyfriend take me to WU.

Ahh this could mean that id get a REAL doctor!! So exciting just not allowing myself to get all excited in case good things don't follow.
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-26-2013), barb02 (08-26-2013), Erika (08-25-2013), ginnie (08-26-2013), Hopeless (08-26-2013), jprinz99 (08-27-2013), SallyC (08-26-2013), tkrik (08-26-2013)